Shingles is a viral infection that causes a painful rash. Although shingles can occur anywhere on your body, it most often appears as a single stripe of blisters that wraps around either the left or the right side of your torso.
Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus — the same virus that causes chickenpox. After you've had chickenpox, the virus lies inactive in nerve tissue near your spinal cord and brain. Years later, the virus may reactivate as shingles.
Shingles is not a life-threatening condition, but it can be very painful. Vaccines can help reduce the risk of shingles. Early treatment can help shorten a shingles infection and lessen the chance of complications.
IMC provides Shingles vaccination (Shingrix - Latest Zoster vaccine) promotion which can effectively prevent and reduce the pain caused by Shingles. The efficacy of the Shingrix is much higher compare to the old one, Zostavax.
Not sure if you had chickenpox
Men and women aged 50 or above
Shringrix (New Zoster vaccine) vs Zostavax:
Shringrix is the only vaccine that has over 90% efficacy against Herpes Zoster!
Shingles Vaccination (Shingrix) Promotion
(Special price: $5,980/ 2 doses | Original price: $6,850/ 2 doses)
- 2 doses of Shingles vaccination (Shingrix)
- Pre-Vaccine Doctor Consultation
Enquiry / Appointment：2878-2988
Terms and Conditions:
- Recommend Shingrix to customers aged 50 or above, except pregnant women.
- This offer includes a pre-doctor consultation and Shingles vaccination.
- This offer must be used within the promotion period.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- All plans are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If this service cannot be performed due to special reasons of force majeure, International Medical Centre reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this activity or change the equivalent service.
- International Medical Centre reserves the right to make final decisions on all activities, including changing the terms and conditions of the activities, discounts and other arrangements without prior notice.