Recently, numerous deaths after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination in Hong Kong have come to public attention. Hong Kong medical experts declared that there are no links found between vaccination and deaths. However, most of the cases are indeed related to common diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. The Department of Health has issued guidelines that people with severe chronic diseases should delay vaccination until the condition is controlled.
IMC has launched the "Covid-19 Pre-vaccination Health Assessment" for those who are interested in vaccinations, to detect any potential health issues as early as possible and better understand their health before vaccinations.
COVID-19 Pre-vaccination Health Assessment
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid for customers aged 18 or above, except pregnant women.
- This programme includes a pre- and post- GP consultation and check-up items.
- The health check result is for reference only. Patients should bear the risk of Covid-19 vaccination. IMC accepts no responsibility for the consequences resulting from Covid-19 vaccines.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- This programme is not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All packaged items are fixed. In case there are any test items in the above programmes being declined or not conducted due
to any reason, there will be no refund nor exchange for such items.
- If this service cannot be performed due to special reasons of force majeure, International Medical Centre reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this activity or change the equivalent service.
- International Medical Centre reserves the right to make final decisions on all activities, including changing the terms and conditions of the activities, discounts and other arrangements without prior notice.