Product Name: Supportan® Drink(Pineapple Coconut)(20 Units)
High fat/ Low carbohydrate (40% energy/31% energy)
Since cancer cells cannot use fat as source of energy, the formula provides energy to the patients, not the tumour
Provide 40g protein daily
Maintain immunity, help repair tissue, compensate for the loss of protein and counteract loss of muscle
Reduce side effects of therapy
Can increase T cells which can improve cancer patients immunity
Improve nutritional status of cancer patients
Increase survival rate
Contain sufficient anti-oxidant vitamin
Wound healing and reduce chance of infections
Terms & Conditions:
- International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Limited (“International Medical Centre”) provide online ordering and self-pick-up service. Customers will generally receive an order confirmation email within 1 day. International Medical Centre will contact the customers within 7 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) after actual receipt of payment to confirm self-pick-up details. Please collect your purchased product(s) within 15 days from the designated date. If payment is delayed due to bank approval process, date of delivery will be adjusted accordingly.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- You can pick up your product in person, or authorize a representative to pick up for you. When picking up your product, customers must present their passport/identity cards and order confirmation e-mail (printed or e-version). To safeguard your interest, International Medical Centre will refuse delivery of the product(s) if International Medical Centre cannot verify your identity or authorized representative during delivery process.
- If some products are out of stock due to delay in import, International Medical Centre shall give further notice on relevant delivery arrangement separately.
- International Medical Centre will not be responsible for any delay due to custom clearance at destination or any other different reason.
- International Medical Centre have the sole discretion to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, International Medical Centre have the sole discretion to make any relevant decision which shall be conclusive, final and binding on you.
Return & Exchange:
- Under normal circumstances, International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Limited (“International Medical Centre”) would not accept any request for replacement or cancellation of orders.
- Once the order is confirmed, unless International Medical Centre agree, the replacement can only be applied to the same type of products. Replacement of other types of products is not allowed. If you want to replace the purchased product by other type of products, please complete the return procedure first and make a new order as usual.
- You are requested to examine the goods immediately for any deficiencies and/or damages after order pick-up. If wrong items are delivered or the quality of the purchased items is not satisfactory, customers can request for a replacement or a return within 7 days upon receipt. Once a case is investigated and confirmed, customers can request for a full refund or a replacement. International Medical Centre will then arrange refund or replacement as soon as possible after receiving the returned product.
- Customers may replace or return a purchased product within 7 days after receipt by contacting us via email ([email protected]
), with clear indication of order number, product name and quantity. All returned or replaced products must be unused, and in their original condition. Orders must be returned within 7 days upon receipt (based on the date of receipt). If the purchased products are not returned within the said period, the order shall be deemed as accepted and completed. International Medical Centre will not bear any liabilities and responsibilities.
- International Medical Centre have the sole discretion to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, International Medical Centre have the sole discretion to make any relevant decision which shall be conclusive, final and binding on customers.